Fire breaks out at cricketer Sreesanth’s house in Kerala

0
73

In a shocking turn of events, a fire broke out at cricketer Sreesanth’s house in Kerala in the wee hours of Saturday.

Fire breaks out at cricketer Sreesanth’s house

According to media reports, the fire broke out at Sreesanth’s Kochi residence that had a hall and a bedroom of the house gutted in it. The incident took place on the ground floor at around 2 am.

Fire breaks out at cricketer Sreesanth’s house

The reports further states, At the time of the incident, the cricketer was not at home which led to a panic situation for the family however, no injuries were reported.

His wife, children and two house help were home on the first floor when the fire broke out. The team of firefighters who reached the spot rescued the family by breaking-in the glass door on the first floor of the house through the stairway.

Read also:

Supreme Court lifts life ban on Sreesanth in spot-fixing case

Neighbours had informed the local— Thrikakkara and Gandhinagar— fire stations and police control room after noticing smoke coming out of Sreesanth’s residence.”

Meanwhile, more details are awaited!